Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

TWIS #12

 Something I learned  about abiotic and biotic.These are fancy science words ,abiotic means non-living biotic means living.They have vary simple meanings .I still struggled with them because I always thing they mean more than they do. Once we wrote and said it a few times in class I finally started to understand and make that connection in my head.

 I learned how to feed our spider.David brought us small flys to feed. The flys are genetically engineered so now the fly still have wings but the wings are to small to fly. This is good because if they could fly they would fiy away and we wouldn't be able to feed them to our spiders.The spiders can be over feed so David sprinkled a little in the tank.they also don't have to be feed every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment